2010年1月15日星期五

๑你۰•●在想什么๑







♥ The love is one kind from the oppressive behavior ♥

say that does not love, I really in has not wanted to love?
say that has not been being injured, can I control me not to be injured again? 

I cannot achieve, I cannot achieve entirely,
I can only continue the love, just can continue to be injured, 

Was very yesterday early slp,did't wan to write on the blog ,
Very quick turned off the computer,but is not tired because of me, 
but was I does not want to think, did not want desirably to wait for him to make something a matter of political line,
lay in the bed, indulged in flights of fancy, thought some not, 

Since I have buried very deeply the sentiment to am very deep,
always nobody guesses passes, I am not also fully correct in assumptions ,
but I will not always think that related with others, because I know that I will have ability to withstand this kind of pain, 

This I really does not want to bury in the heart deep place,
I wan saying that I wan greatly loud saying, to wan to ask a frd to say slowly,
but I do not have that courage, what courage I have not loved is what kind of person,
such pain which I withstand, is also for who? 

Falls in love with an incorrect person,
how I can say the export, clearly know that this love will not have the result,
I insisted the trust one day of me to obtain happily, 

Each time said that should give up,
you should not fall in love with this person,
but could some who hlp me to forget him?
I have not tried? I have, try to possess erase about yours recollection,
about yours information, your recollection,your picture, did not remain has deleted, 

But I was unable to forget you,

fell in love with u really let me be afraid, also suppressed itself,

perhaps the my mood thought that is being pulled by u, 
but u had not known,

I really hoped very much u met 1 day about yours tribe, 
might let me know what your heart was thinking was anything,
what wanted was anything…. 



end

0 评论: