2010年9月3日星期五

๑Happy Birthday۰•●Elaine ๑

Here to wish birthday on September 1 good sister, good friend and dear (Elaine's) a happy birthday.Think we used to do with the birthday of all how happy.
Would now like to go back just like what happened yesterday, as there are many, many thoughts and feelings really want to say.
Really want time back, you can let me feel the kind of taste back.
Study period flavor, with your taste in the side.
Really, maybe I love living in the past life.
No, maybe for me, KEI, and Elaine is my best sister and dear.
Maybe I treasure your feelings, so I really do not allow anyone to hurt our feelings.
Since, after graduation I have to write their own blog all about your many articles.
Because, to a season, think of things with you.
Really, really ... there is much to tell and you say.

I miss you all


Send your gift, I hope you will like


Hand, it is Malaysia's National Day on Tuesday.
Deserted, but a good dry sense of what the National Day.
Atmosphere than a year, you ah do worse than a year.

Anyway, the day outside with my friends to do homework.
Nothing special to say, it's very common to do homework, just think of the first breaker.
Most saddest thing is that because we are so fast Food analysis.
Therefore, we must look for information on Malaysia's fast food.
On to major fast-food site, glutton for we have seen really want computer .....(( an urge to eat.













Speaking of homework then, three weeks, teachers have no time to do homework do we explain the extremely thick.
I do not even study the card did not start.
Intended for teachers of the bombing.((Through the end of this week to start reading it.

One thing strange to say, the day on Sunday in the blog, after condemning the MYOB teacher the next day she was in a good friendly and the whole person.
My delusional? No lessons have I done wrong he should curse?
We are still determined to return to teaching.><
s my main curse come true yet?haha
Suddenly felt very very unusual Monday.

In the day of the week finally received a cousin of the “red bomb” it.
Congratulations cousin getting married.
Oh not a bit of time selected.Sundays, Dad does not like it> <.




Speaking to the banquet, beauty of the old trouble came again then.
After much deliberation, still do not know what dress to wear it.TT.
Until now to go to dinner lots of things missing before.((Really annoying.





END

0 评论: